“The two best days of a boaters life: the day you buy it and the day you sell it.”
We strongly disagree, as there are many happy days and memories made in between. But inevitably there will be a day to buy and a day to sell. We offer a full range of brokerage services for all makes and models. Buying or selling a boat can be a challenging task. Let us guide you with our knowledge, experience and insight. Contact us today to discuss your needs.
Why list your yacht for sale with us?
Listing your yacht for sale is a big decision. Choosing a broker to represent you and your yacht is an even bigger decision. Lack of pre-market preparation, an uneducated pricing strategy and lack of exposure to the right buyer could leave your yacht languishing on the market for years. Lecardo Marine Consulting offers:
- Pre-listing preparation and guidance in making your yacht market ready.
- Expertly prepared listings with high resolution photos and videos, and descriptive details.
- Pricing strategy based on in-depth market analysis of comparable yachts currently on the market, and those that have sold in the past.
- National and international coverage for maximum exposure to potential buyers.
- Skilled negotiations to capture the greatest sale price for your yacht.
Why choose us as your Buyer’s Agent?
Finding the right yacht can be a time-consuming and stressful process. A buyer’s agent can reduce the burden before, during and after the purchase. Acting as consultant as opposed to salesperson, a buyer’s agent will engage in a targeted search, vetting yachts based on your parameters. Once the right yacht has been found, a buyer’s agent will use comparable yachts and their selling prices to negotiate an offer on your behalf. Additional benefits of using Lecardo Marine Consulting as buyer’s agent include:
- Financial protection for your funds through use of an ESCROW account
- Adherence to YBAA (Yacht Brokers Association of America) ethical standards
- Assistance with finding surveyors, financing, insurance and transport services
- Interpretation of survey results from a knowledgeable and experienced licensed captain
- Post sale assistance including on-water instruction, delivery and vessel management
All brokerage services are transacted through Prestige Yacht Sales.